Monday, December 1, 2008

The Gaerte 4x400


Okay so Paul and I would joke that since we had our first three kids so close together that we might as well hurry up and have the forth so we could have one in 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th grades at the same time so "when" they run track we could have our own relay team of Gaerte boys. Little did we know that as we joked about that that was what was really in store for us. Yep I am pregnant AGAIN!!! I am due July 13th! Which will make it four kids under the age of four. And yes I am crazy!!! And let's face it, it is probably another boy! I went to the doctor had had a ultrasound I saw the heartbeat and everything looks great.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I'm so glad I found your blog. I'm addicted to reading them! Congrats on baby #4. You amazing me - even if your house is occasionally messy. ☺

Joey and Nettifer said...

YEah for being baby #4 on the way!!! That is wonderful news! I think my house would be messy all the time if that was me! Wouldn't it be funny if it was a girl :) I guess girls can run too! :)