Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Changes in our family!!


Well I think that we have finally sold our house, unless something goes wrong and the deal falls through again but we are hoping that that isn't the case. I spent a whole week looking at house I probably looked at 30 house and we found one that has almost everything that me and Paul wanted in a house and it isn't that far away from where we are now. Nope we are probably moving 2 or 3 miles away. We will be moving the weekend of June 20th so that will make it exciting by moving 3 weeks before my due date and since I typically go early I will have about 1-2 weeks to get the house put together as much as possible so we can bring baby home. Why do I do things that only cause me more stress. My poor boys are going to be hit with moving and a new baby all in one good thing they are young and are more resilient.

5 comments:

The Hornes said...

Congratulations! I am so excited to have you guys move closer to us! :)Please let me know how I can help you out.

jordan said...

There is still time to back out and move to Lehi. UC for Life!!!

Val, Matt, and Madison said...

I am so happy for you guys... and so funny that you are buying the Holbrook's house! They are planning to move up by us. Hope things work out for you!

Missy said...

I love that house! Let me know if I can come over and help you get ready or if you want me to watch the boys so you can unpack a few boxes.

Shanille said...

Ok Jen we need to get together more often! I can't believe your life!!!!! 4 BOYS! Sounds like you are busy!