Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What we have been up to..

Well when warm weather hits I always get motivated to get projects done around the house and to start exercising. Well exercising hasn't been going as well as I hope with sick kids and me being sick for a while but I have gotten lots of projects done around the house.
Logan and Parker's room

My bedroom

Easter wreath

My bathroom

Kaden and Tanner's bedroom- building wall

Kaden and Tanner's room- thank goodness for wall decals!!!

Kaden and Tanner's room- Glow in the dark bat signal

3 comments:

Missy said...

Wow! I had no idea you were an interior designer.

Jill said...

So cute! Do you make house calls? To Oregon? I could use some inspiration/creativity/talent!!

SkiTwo said...

Jen those pics are awesome! We should compare notes!