Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July weekend


Kaden enjoying sparklers for the first time

Logan's first 4th of July and he slept through the firework show.

The firework view from my parents' house.

This shirt just totally fit Tanner so I had to get it!

Man what a busy weekend. We started with a BBQ at my mom's house and then we watch the fireworks from the golf course, my parents live like 1/2 a mile from the golf course so the view is great and then you don't have to fight the crowds. Then on Friday Paul and I went to Stadium of Fire. That was great Blue man group was cool Miley Cryus wasn't that exciting but the fireworks were amazing. But we didn't get home until 1:30 because of traffic. Then Saturday we went to Paul's brothers house for a BBQ and the kids played in the water which tired them out and they slept great that night which helped to catch up on some much needed sleep. But all in all it was a great weekend.

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Love Tanner's shirt. That is the widest awake I have ever seen Logan. Look at those blue eyes!!

Shanille said...

Your family is so freaking cute (and huge might I add) we need to get together. I have a pool at my condo so you should come down with the boys. That would be so fun...I'm going to call you tomorrow :D