Thursday, July 31, 2008

A trip to the zoo

A couple weeks ago my friend Kristi invited us to go to the zoo with her. My boys hadn't been to the zoo yet this summer because I was a little leary of taking the three of them to the zoo by myself. SO since Kristi invited us I decided to be daring and see how they woud do. They did great! They loved seeing all the animals especially the elephant. Tanner loves elephant he sleeps with a stuffed one every night. Kaden was super cute in that he was putting the moves on Kristi little girl we were watching the zebras and I look over and he has his arm around her. Unfortunately he stoppped before I could get the camera out for a picture.

Tanner point and yelling because he saw an elephant!

Kaden and his new girlfriend or al least the girl he was trying to make his girlfriend

The rhino was sooo close to the glass, I wonder if they could break it if you got them mad enough!

1 comment:

The Hornes said...

Jen thanks so much for going with us to the Zoo. The Zoo is only fun when you have friends to enjoy it with you. So I see you are headed to Disney Land. Good luck with three little ones. We really want to go but I am just not sure if I want to take my three while they are so little. You will have to let me know how it goes. :)