Monday, October 20, 2008

Peanut Allergy

So the day we got home from Disneyland Paul had a soccer game that he insisted that he go to so I decided that I would take the kids and let them run around and get some energy out from sitting in the car. So I quickly unpacked and started some laundry and off to the game we went. Well about 20 minutes into the game Kaden started complaining that his stomach hurt. Well right after he said that he then threw up all over me so I quickly cleaned it up and we headed home and told Paul to get a ride home. Well come to find out he had eaten some peanut butter crackers and that is what had made him sick. I was scared that he got something with peanuts but glad to know that his reaction is severe enough to result in a trip to the ER. That night Kaden slept in my room and I kept waking up every hour to check on him.

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Hey, but you didn't mention it was your evil neighbor who GAVE him the crackers!!