Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pictures and Pumpkins




I decided that the kids needed new pictures taken off them since Kaden and Tanner's were over a year old and Logan's was right after he was born so we got up and got ready for pictures. I kept preparing Kaden hoping that if he knew and got excited that Tanner would follow along. NOPE!!! Kaden and Tanner wanted nothing of the fact. Logan loved having his picture taken after we had four of us in there trying to do whatever we could we finally got some go pictures. I think the cutest ones are of them pouting.
Later that afternoon we went up to a pumpkin patch for the kids to pick out pumpkins. I tell the boys that they can pick one but they have to be able to pick it up themselves that way I don't get stuck by a huge pumpkin that will cost me a small fortune. They had a water tower there that Kaden thought looked that a giant soccer ball and said he wanted his pumpkin from by the big soccer ball. So we walked to the other side of the field to get his pumpkin. They had fun and we got pumpkins now we just need to decorate them.

No comments: