Tuesday, September 8, 2009

How do you stop kids from growing up so fast?


I need to figure out a way to slow my children's growing up!!! This last few weeks it seems my kids have grown way too quickly. Kaden started soccer and is doing great and loving it. Especially that Daddy pays him a dollar for every goal. Needless to say we are going broke from this deal. Tanner decided that he wanted to go potty and wear underwear and has basically potty trained himself. Logan is now old enough for nursery. Parker is "talking" and smiling and interacting more and more each day. Kaden also started preschool which was probably harder for mom than for him. I am not ready for them to grow up but whether I am ready or not they are!!!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Was that Kaden's first day of school? Looks like such a stud.