Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Paul's birthday!!

Now Paul thought that I was crazy for making such a big deal about his birthday but his boys had a blast doing all the stuff for his birthday. If we went to Wal-mart and they each picked out a present for him. I was surprised how much thought that they put it. Kaden got him a Dr Pepper, Tanner bought him some candy that Paul likes. I bought him a motorcycle yep I bought him a Hondo CBR 600F (aka bullet bike) Now before you guys think that I have finally gone crazy it was a toy!!! He keeps bugging me to get a motorcycle so I bought him one!!! Then we made him a cake and we had to make a Horton the elephant one because that is what he told the boys he wanted. We decorated the house and made him dinner. I hope he had a good birthday if not the boys certianly had fun celebrating it!!!

No comments: